Speaking and Workshops
Kathy Hart, Ed.D. engages and interacts with diverse audiences on topics related to human change and transformation. Her knowledge and real world expertise combined with her interactive presentation style has made her a sought-after speaker nationwide and globally. Whether you are hosting an international convention, regional seminar, or local workshop, Kathy adds enthusiasm and practical know-how to your meetings.
Kathy’s most popular speaking topics:
- Merging into the Fast Lane of a Joy-Filled and Abundant Life
- Pivoting to Achieve a Purpose-Driven Life
- Coaching to Improve Your Ability to Influence and Change Others
- Strategic Influencing to Maximize Your Ability In Getting Things Done
Other topics Kathy has presented:
- Speaking Dynamics: Engaging and Energizing Your Audience
- Facilitating Participatory Decision Making
- Injecting Sizzle into Group Facilitation and Meetings
- Top Ten Leadership Attributes: The Secret Sauce for Dramatically Improving Your Culture
- Gap Year Insights: An Exploration and Transitioning Opportunity for the Young at Heart
Any of the above topics can be customized to fit a 60- or 90-minute session, as well as half-day, full-day, or multi-day workshops. Kathy works with audience planners and conducts pre-interviews to ensure that each session is tailored to the audience needs.
Download Kathy Hart’s information:
Kathy, I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful presentation yesterday. Everyone enjoyed your great enthusiasm and knowledge of change. Boy, it was so appropriate for our gathering. It was a real pleasure talking with you and I also want you to know how much we appreciated your flexibility in working with us. You’re a gem!
~ Elizabeth Villafuerte-Jones, LMFT, Senior Peer Counseling, Team Lead
Kathy is both entertaining and informative. She is fun to listen to and gives great tips on public speaking, which she demonstrates as she speaks. I highly recommend Kathy for any audience looking for practical ways to improve presentation skills.
~ Serena Clayton, Ph.D., Executive Director, California School-Based Health Alliance
I wanted to thank you for a highly successful training seminar. I recognize that asking you to take a 12 hour training program and condense the training into four hours was a lot to ask. You met my expectations. Thank you again for your professionalism and accomplishing the goals of the training seminar.
~ Pamela Benitez, Human Resources Manager, PG&E Company
I have worked with Dr. Kathy Hart for over 10 years. During that time, she has been a significant contributor of education and training as an instructor for seminars, a content expert speaker at symposia and a leader in group projects to serve the ASSE membership. Dr. Hart has always delivered outstanding education and training and receives very positive feedback and strong evaluations from attendees. As she is highly creative and visionary, I frequently look to her to present those new education topics that will give safety professionals the advantage now and in reaching future goals. I am always appreciative of having the opportunity to work with Dr. Hart.
~ Trudy Goldman, ARM, Manager, Education and Program Development, American Society of Safety Engineers
Kathy, I can’t thank you enough for being our speaker this week! I loved your presentation; you looked great, the history of “gap year” was so interesting, your presentation was flawless (NSA member, of course) and your resource list was amazing! I will check out some of the resources and I’m not even thinking of a gap year!
~ Trudy Triner, Walnut Creek Rotary President and Co-Founder of Paleoventures
“Dr. Kathy Hart facilitated a seminar on Public Speaking for our Oakland Rotary Emerging Leader group. Her seminar on “Speaking Dynamics: How to Engage and Energize your Audience” was informative and relevant to our audience. Kathy was a sincere pleasure to work with and a professional throughout the planning process. She worked closely with me to develop the right content for our audience of young professionals and entrepreneurs. We plan on working with her again on other topics surrounding leadership and organizational change.”
~ Henning J. Mathew, VP, East Bay Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
“I wanted to add personal thanks for your presentation to our AGCR Boot Camp last week in Las Vegas. The effort you made in preparation, along with your willingness to spend the day with us in advance of your talk, was noticed. You demonstrated an interest that no other outsider has shown in the years we have been engaged in this program. I greatly appreciate it. It was also gratifying to have you incorporate things I had said the day before. An unexpected reinforcement of the message I was attempting to deliver.”
~ Ron “Doc” Prichard, Risk Control Manager, Innovative Risk Management
Awesome clients Kathy’s worked with:
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC)
- Executive Advisory Forum
- General Motors
- International Visitor Leadership Program
- Lafayette-Orinda Presbyterian Church (LOPC)
- National Safety Management Society (NSMS)
- Northern California Human Resources Association
- Organization Development Network (ODN)
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Rotary Chapters: Oakland #3 and Walnut Creek
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA)
- Southern California Joint Technical Symposium
- Successful Thinkers of Alameda
- Voluntary Protection Program Association for Contractors
- Women in Consulting (WIC)